Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mike and I have been thinking about adopting a dog for a while. My parents have my dog and I can't bring him here with me (something about him being a German Shepherd/Chow mix, the apartment managers won't let me have him...), and I miss having a pet. So today, we went to the Athens-Clarke County animal shelter and found the most amazing little puppy! We don't know if we'll be able to get her, because we're third in line for the adoption. But she's perfect and I'm praying so hard that I can have her. She's a 6-month-old lab/retriever mix, and the sweetest thing I have ever seen:


We were able to take her out of the kennel and play with her, and she was so much fun. She's a curious and playful puppy, but still calm and well-behaved. I'll find out Monday if I get her and, if all goes well, she'll come home with me Tuesday! I hope I'm not jinxing anything, but her name will be Chloe. :)

Pray for me; I know this little girl would make my world so much brighter!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love her! I will be praying that you get her.

    I need to try and call you soon. Maybe next weekend? I am surrounded by georgia people all day long and it makes me crave some penguin. If you get a call from a random 602 number- answer it cause its me!

    ReplyDelete